You can view the account balance in your account as many times as you wish absolutely free of charge.
View the last six transactions of your bank account at any time of the day or night, making it easier for you to manage your money.
Sending money has never been this easy. Use one of the methods below to transfer funds:
- Send money by entering recipient’s 16 digit Visa Debit Card number or Account Number.
- Send money to any MCB Mobile user by entering their mobile phone number.
- Send money to any MCB Lite user by entering their mobile phone number.
- Transfer to other Bank’s with Inter Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT) feature.
You can now conveniently top-up the credit in your or someone else’s mobile phone for all of the following mobile connections:
Note: Prepaid top-up for ported numbers is not currently supported.
Forget about the hassle of paying your post-paid mobile bills through customer service centers. Pay your post paid bills through MCB Mobile conveniently at any time for any of the following mobile companies:
Note: Postpaid bill payment for ported numbers is not currently supported.
MCB Mobile allows you to make payments for a host of utility companies, schools and clubs among other recurring payment services.
Currently supported companies are:
- KESC – Karachi Electricity Supply Company
- SSGC – Sui Southern Gas Company
- SNGPL – Sui Northern Gas Pipeline
- PTCL – Pakistan Telecom Communications Limited
- IESCO – Islamabad Electric Supply Company
- HESCO – Hyderabad Electricity Supply Company
You can now make your MCB Visa Credit Card payments easily through MCB Mobile. You have the option of paying a minimum payment, more than minimum or the full amount.
Registered MCB Mobile users can manage their favorite payees i.e. add or remove utility companies or individual account holders to whom payments and fund transfers are made frequently.
Registered MCB Mobile users can report their card as lost or stolen.. This facility protects the customer against any fraudulent activity, if the debit card is stolen or lost.